Hello! I’m Laura
Registered Nurse, Certified Lymphatic Therapist & Reiki Master
I have shared my passion for health care for over 30 years by assisting others with their journey to improved wellness. By using a holistic healing approach, I am able to develop a wellness plan that works best for you.
Since graduating from the University of Kansas School of Nursing and working in Pediatrics for many years, I have added training in Complete Decongestive Therapy which includes Manual Lymphatic Drainage and specialized education in Breast Cancer support and therapy. I also have extensive training and experience with Healing Touch, Reiki, Yoga, and Aromatherapy.
I welcome you to join me in creating a relaxing healing space that will fully support you on your wellness journey.
My Approach & Values
Teamwork is an idea that I strongly believe in. I feel that every session begins with both the practitioner and the client exploring important concerns and how those ideas or issues will be addressed. Every individual and their concerns are important to me.
I welcome you into my healing space where you will be able to fully relax and unwind from the stresses of life. Gentle lymphatic and energy healing techniques assist you with finding a healthful balance and connection of Mind, Body, and Spirit. Having clients feel relaxed, feel empowered over their own healthcare, and feel a reduction in symptoms brings me the greatest joy.
- 30 years in the Healthcare field
- Background in Pediatric and Adult Care
- 8 years of Private Practice as a Nurse
- University of Kansas school of Nursing
- Klose Training for Certified Lymphatic Therapy
- Usui Reiki Master Training
- Healing Beyond Borders Certified Healing Touch Practitioner
- Registered Yoga Teacher with 200 hr Training
- Aromahead Certified Aromatherapist