1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Changes to Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Our Site offers a platform to connect you with our wellness services, both online and offline. These services include massage, therapeutic body work, and post-surgical recovery services.
4. Non-Medical Practice
While our services contribute to wellness, it’s important to understand that we are not a medical practice or a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Our services should be used as a complement to, and not a replacement for, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
5. Payment and Scheduling
All appointments must be prepaid and can be booked through our online platform or over the phone. Scheduling an appointment indicates your agreement to fully pay for the services scheduled.
6. Cancellation and Refund Policy
We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments. If you cancel or reschedule with at least 24 hours notice, your prepayment will be refunded or applied to the rescheduled appointment. Late cancellations or rescheduling will forfeit your prepayment, loss of a package session, or an invoice will be sent to you.
7. Illness and COVID-19 Protocols
We ask that clients experiencing symptoms of illness, including symptoms of COVID-19, reschedule their appointment. Such clients may reschedule without penalty. We adhere to all local and state guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety procedures.
8. User Conduct
Our massage therapists and wellness professionals are committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and respectful environment for all clients. To ensure a positive and professional environment, you agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
- Maintain a respectful and professional attitude towards practitioners and staff.
- Understand and respect the professional boundaries between yourself and your therapist. Sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature are strictly prohibited and will result in immediate termination of services.
- Always provide complete and accurate health information and update this as necessary.
- Arrive on time for appointments. If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours.
- Use of drugs or alcohol before or during massage sessions is prohibited.
- Understand that the services offered are for therapeutic purposes and are not a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment. You should see a physician, chiropractor, or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment you are aware of.
- Keep conversations and behavior appropriate. Avoid conversation and behavior that may be construed as harassment, discrimination, or hate speech.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of other clients and practitioners.
- Wear appropriate clothing during all services, as discussed with your practitioner.
Failure to abide by these conduct guidelines may result in immediate termination of services without refund and could lead to the prohibition of future use of our services and facilities. Any form of harassment or inappropriate behavior will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
9. User Content
You are responsible for any content you provide to our Site, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
10. Intellectual Property
All rights, title, and interest in and to the Site and its content, features, and functionality are owned by PrairieStar Wellness Center, and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
for information about how we collect, use, and disclose information about you.
12. Limitation of Liability
In no event will PrairieStar Wellness Center, its affiliates, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless PrairieStar Wellness Center, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
15. Dispute Resolution
Any controversy or dispute between PrairieStar Wellness Center and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site should be resolved promptly and in good faith. If resolution is not possible within thirty (30) days, the dispute may be submitted to mediation.
16. Consumer Complaints
In accordance with Kansas law, if you have any complaints, you may choose to contact the Kansas Attorney General’s Office or the Kansas Consumer Protection Division.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Site.
By using this Site, or scheduling services, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms of Service and agree to be legally bound by them.
Last updated: June 5, 2023